The program is designed to be completed in one year. It is also designed so that the student can select to enter either a face to face or an online option. The online and face to face option will also utilize technology to enhance and promote the advanced study of respiratory care practice in a collaborative manner through individual and group research and projects. The outcome based courses, projects and research will enhance and promote the individuals selected field of specialization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the university's website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 100 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- completed online application
- $55 nonrefundable application fee
- $90 nonrefundable application fee for applications with international credentials
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university (U.S. Citizens)
- International applicants not eligible for the NBRC RRT credential must have a baccalaureate degree in Respiratory Care/Therapy
- official transcripts from each institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.75 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
- GRE not required
International15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7880 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.