Biomedical Research at University of Valencia is an essential element to increase the socio-economic welfare and sustainability and to improve life quality and life expentancy of citizenship as: it will allow to obtain new knowledge to be applied for improving disease prevention and diagnosis, greater security in the application of drugs and therapies and an increase of the efficiency in the use of health resources.
- A better position in the area of research in health will only be determined by the posibility of offering research lines in biomedical research in pharmaceutical technologies and in high-quality, global, multidisciplinary and integrated health technologies and sciences, with the collaboration between researchers and basic, clinical, public health, occupational health and environmental health teams closer to the reality of care and the clinic, aimed towards problem solving.
- Anatomical principles of biomedical research
- Physiological principles of biomedical research
- Molecular principles of biomedical research
- Morphopathological principles of biomedical research
- Fundamentals of research in surgery
- Fundamentals of research in clinical medicine
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biology View 28 other Masters in Biology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.