This degree program provides persons pursuing non-traditional routes to teacher certification with a process to meet the competencies required by the State of Idaho for initial licensure. The program consists of three core courses required for all master degrees in the College of Education and a series of emphasis courses designed to strengthen pedagogical knowledge and skills. A clinical and capstone experience is also required.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research and Writing
- Theories of Learning
- Applied Educational Statistics
- Integration of Technology into School Curriculum
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3525 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree or higher from a college or university regionally accredited in the United States or its equivalent from a school in another country.
- In instances where a standardized test is required, official GRE (Graduate Record Examination)/MAT (Miller Analogies Test)/GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score reports are required.
- Recommendation for admission by the department, division or college offering the desired degree program. Please see individual department sections of this catalog for additional requirements.
- Approval for admission by the Dean of the Graduate School.
International23704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23704 USD per year and a duration of .
National8928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8928 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.