The Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering by the University of Valencia is a professional master’s degree that forms professionals who are able to properly perform the profession of a Telecommunications Engineer. For this, activities are carried out in the master’s degree which are necessary so that the students can acquire the skills referred to in the Ministerial Order CIN/355/2009.
- Direction of engineering projects in the field of ICTs.
- Telecommunication infrastructure, building or deployment of telecommunications networks (cable, fiber, radio).
- Design, management, planning and operation of Telecommunications networks and services.
- Design, operation and management of information services (service and applications providers, Internet, intranets).
- Production of audiovisual contents
- Design and management of electronic and telecommunications equipment (hardware and software).
- Production Engineering in the manufacturing of electronic and telecommunications equipment.
- Direction and management of companies in the field of telecommunications and electronics.
- Direction of technological processes and industry automation.
- Responsible for innovation, development and technological transfer.
- Telecommunications engineers with the ability to create new technological SMEs.
- Technical consulting and commercial engineering.
- Basic and applied research.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Signals and Linear Systems
- Communication Theory
- Fundamentals of Telecommunications Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic and Photonic Devices
- Digital Electronic Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Digital Communication Communications Engineering View 23 other Masters in Digital Communication in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To have completed previous undergraduate degree studies in technical or experimental teachings related to the Master’s Degree goals; among them: Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Medicine, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or similar fields.
- A B2 level of English language is recommended, for guaranteeing that the student can follow theoretical clasess, as they are taught in English language.
International1320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA1320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.