This Public Administration - Accelerated Master's Program from University of Arizona is intended for students interested in enhancing their qualifications for admission to other graduate programs (such as Ph.D. programs or J.D. programs at law schools) and for students interested in an accelerated masters program.
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) prepares students and current public service professionals for challenging and rewarding careers in the changing public and nonprofit arenas. The MPA program combines curricular structure, physical facilities, and real-world fieldwork opportunities to foster the managerial skills needed to meet today's greater demands for accountability and effectiveness from public and nonprofit organizations.
This MPA program prepares students for a management career in public service sectors, including federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as nonprofits and international organizations. This type of degree can help students learn how to successfully implement policy and programs. Earning an MPA degree at the University of Arizona in particular will prepare students to be leaders in one of several different concentrations, such as Collaborative Governance, Environmental Management and Policy, Nonprofit Management, and Public Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Organizational Theory
- Politics, Policy & Public Management
- Economics for Public Policy
- Public and Non-Profit Financial Management
- Methods for Program Evaluation
- Leadership and Ethics for Nonprofits and Public Management
- Statistics for Public and Nonprofit Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Legal Studies Public Policy View 635 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Online Application for admission to the Graduate College.
- Unofficial transcripts of all undergraduate coursework. If multiple college/university institutions were attended, please include that coursework as well. (Unofficial transcripts are required as part of the admissions process. Official transcripts are only required for applicants who are offered admission.)
- Statement of Purpose is required, including information about experiences and career objectives.
- Resume describing relevant experience, responsibilities and achievements.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons able to provide verification and a specific assessment of your professional and/or academic performance and capabilities
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.