Music - Performance degree offered by the University of Arizona graduate student body within the School of Music is of sufficient size and diversity to permit formal and informal exchanges of experiences, ideas, and knowledge. The internationally-recognized music faculty includes scholars, composers, and performers.
Students work individually with faculty members in small seminars and tutorials, in informal studio and coaching sessions, and in intensive consultations relating to the preparation of theses, dissertations, and performance projects. The School of Music and the College of Fine Arts possess considerable resources to foster intellectual and artistic development, and the intellectual diversity of the university as a whole provides a stimulating environment and invites interdisciplinary inquiry.
More informationVisit official programme website
The Fred Fox School of Music offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate vocal performance degrees. Students who wish to specialize in vocal performance may pursue a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, Master of Music, and/or Doctor of Musical Arts. View the Undergraduate page or view the Graduate page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic View 997 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must complete both the UA Graduate College application and the UA Fred Fox School of Music application (Acceptd) for admission.
- Official transcripts from all institutions that you have attended.
- Audition materials as required for your degree (audio or video recordings, writing samples, etc.). For audition repertoire and requirements
- A Statement of Purpose (1-2 pages) in which you explain how graduate study in music at The University of Arizona will fit into your educational and career goals.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.