The MSc Electrical Engineering for Sustainable and Renewable Energy is designed to provide instruction in the principles of sustainable energy and renewable technologies. These principles are taught alongside studies in electrical engineering, including power electronics, electrical machines, and power systems.
This 12 month course will give you advanced coverage of the specialist engineering skills required by an engineer working in electrical technology for renewable and sustainable energy systems.Our objective is to help you develop the confidence to work as a professional, at ease with the conventions of the discipline.
- The University of Nottingham has been recognised as delivering a Gold standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which aims to recognise and reward excellent learning and teaching.
- This course is accredited by the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) to meet the further learning requirements of a Chartered Engineer.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced AC Drives
- Advanced Engineering Research Project Organisation and Design
- Electrical and Electronic Fundamentals for Masters
- Power Networks
- FACTS and Distributed Generation
- Renewable Energy Technology
- Sustainable Energy Futures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 103 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
A high 2:2 or equivalent in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, or other relevant degree
International22815 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22815 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.