The MSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering allows for study of a variety of topics including electronic design, communications, software engineering, power generation and distribution, electrical machines and renewable energy systems.
The course delivers broad-based understanding of the art of electrical and electronic engineering and an in-depth study of topics covering modern technology for electrical and electronic engineering.Our objective is to help you develop the confidence to work as a professional, at ease with the conventions of the discipline, and ready to tackle any area of research in electrical and electronic engineering.
- Students will gain experience of the type of problems encountered by academic and industrial researchers.
- This course is suitable for graduates of closely related disciplines who wish to convert to electrical and electronic engineering.
- This course is accredited by the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) to meet the further learning requirements of a Chartered Engineer.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced AC Drives with Project
- Advanced Control System Design with Project
- Advanced Electrical Machines
- Advanced Power Conversion
- Analogue Electronics
- Applied Computational Engineering
- Bioelectronic and Biophotonic Interfacing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 104 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
A high 2:2 or equivalent in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, or other relevant degree
International22815 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22815 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.