Educational Leadership and Management (Distance Learning) from University of Nottingham aims to improve your understanding of leadership practices, in social, cultural, political and policy contexts to strengthen your knowledge of leadership and change management
Career destinations for our graduates include counsellors, education advisers, language tutors, primary/secondary teachers and vocational/industrial trainers and instructors.
A number of our graduates are already in employment while undertaking part-time study for professional development in their chosen career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues in Educational Leadership
- Practice-Based Inquiry
- Educational Leadership Policy and Practice
- Effective Leadership and Change in Education
- Leading Learning
- Understanding Individual and Organisational Development
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Adult Education View 261 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent) or a relevant professional qualification. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- A personal statement is required that demonstrates both a clear understanding of the course and relevant motivation for pursuing educational leadership and management studies plus, if possible, details of any relevant professional or work experience in an educational setting
- English language requirements
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.