This programme is designed for those who have experience of working in schools, colleges, universities and other educational providers. Drawing on UK and international research, much of which has been conducted by those who teach on the course, it seeks to:
- improve understanding of leadership practices, both nationally and internationally, in social, cultural, political and policy contexts
- strengthen knowledge of leadership and change management
- utilise existing and emerging international research-informed knowledge of educational leadership
- engage in critical discussion of a range of practices in the leadership and management of other adults in organisations
- enable a deeper understanding of your organisation, and the environment in which you operate
- promote the development of you, your colleagues and your organisation
- A key focus is on supporting practice-based inquiry and how this can be applied to the way you work.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Issues in Educational Leadership
- Practice-Based Inquiry
- Educational Leadership Policy and Practice
- Effective Leadership and Change in Education
- Leading Learning
- Understanding Individual and Organisational Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1363 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
2:2 (or international equivalent) or relevant professional qualification
International11475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11475 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA11475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11475 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.