You will receive practical, hands-on experience you can immediately apply in your career, without having to sacrifice the success you have already built.
The Business Administration Part-Time program at University of San Diego allows you to balance your professional responsibilities during the day with coursework completed on campus in the evenings. You will have the opportunity to greatly expand your business network and participate in our highly engaging classroom environment, while completing the program at your own pace. Classes meet two nights a week after standard business hours.
For the ultimate flexible MBA experience, you may want to consider San Diego’s first hybrid MBA program, which combines on-campus classes with online learning. Regardless of which format you choose, we will help you become a more versatile professional and a more impactful leader.
The USD School of Business is committed to developing socially responsible leaders with a global mindset through academically rigorous, relevant and values-based education and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Development
- Business Function Core
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Ethics
- Integrative Problem Solving
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1310 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Resume — You will submit a resume detailing your employment and/or educational experience.
- Personal Statement, Statement of Purpose and/or Essays — Personal statement(s) vary depending on the program you are applying to. Please check the prompt in your application.
- Letters of Recommendation — Your letters should be from professors familiar with your scholarly work, or from professional supervisors who have had experience in a graduate program and who can provide information about your potential for success as a graduate student.
International1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.