Democratic societies and the news media are struggling with questions arising from the global information environment. Journalists who understand the factors that shape the collection, evaluation and dissemination of information in the United States and other nations are of crucial importance.
The Journalism - Global Journalism at University of Arizona provides exciting opportunities for students in global journalism through extensive faculty experience in foreign reporting, the school’s proximity to Mexico, study abroad opportunities in Italy, Costa Rica and the Middle East, and collaborations with international programs at the University of Arizona.
Faculty members have decades of experience reporting from Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. Students develop skills and knowledge that will set them apart from their peers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media and Terrorism
- Reporting the Middle East
- Reporting the U.S./Mexico Border
- Media Coverage of International Crises
- U.S. Press and Latin America
- Internship specializing in global journalism
- Reporting with Multimedia
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Journalism View 153 other Masters in Journalism in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose (one to two pages) explaining how this program will help you achieve your goals.
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts
- The names and contact information of those who will be your recommenders.
- Two to three journalistic writing samples in print, audiovisual or online format that exemplify your best work; reasearch papers are also acceptable if you don't have journalistic samples.
- GRE is not required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.