At Special Education (Gifted and Talented Certification) from The University of Alabama allows educators to continue to work full time while pursuing an advanced degree and a new career path.
Students at Special Education (Gifted and Talented Certification) from The University of Alabama will:
- gain an understanding of the special nature and needs
- be prepared for application of a variety of instructional models and appropriate educational strategies, and the development of skills necessary to plan and implement differentiated educational programming.
- Psychology of Gifted and Talented Children and Youth
- Teaching the Gifted and Talented
- Creative Problem Solving Seminar
- Special Populations in Gifted Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications accepted year round
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 576 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- An online application form
- Application fee payment
- Statement of purpose
- Unofficial admission scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT or MCAT; if required by the department)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Language scores (non-native English speakers)
International13200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 440 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 440 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.