The Secondary Education (Science 6-12 Certification) online degree program at The University of Alabama provides science teachers with strong content base and professional development, including how to apply technology to the curriculum.Students who earn the degree may be eligible for master’s level teacher certification in biology, chemistry, physics or general science.
This program follows the National Science Education and National Educational Technology Standards.The MA in Secondary Education with Science Certification requires 30 credit hours and may be completed in as little as two years of part-time study.
- Computer-Based Instructional Technology
- Modern Secondary School Programs
- Improving Science Instruction
- Improving Science Teaching Through New Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications accepted year round
DisciplinesEducation Secondary Education View 1258 other Masters in Education in United States
- An online application form
- Application fee payment
- Statement of purpose
- Unofficial admission scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT or MCAT; if required by the department)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Language scores (non-native English speakers)
International6380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 440 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 440 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.