This includes skill in data collection, preparation, representation using mathematics, and storage and retrieval.
- It involves selection of and processing with appropriate methods, development and analysis of algorithms, and implementation in computer programming languages.
- Graduates of our Data Analytics and Information Systems program at Shepherd University are expected to enjoy successful and productive careers in industry, contribute to research organizations, or follow entrepreneurial instincts.
- Statistical Analysis
- Mathematical Modeling
- Operations Research
- Big Data Analytics
- Special Topics in Data Analysis
- Genomics and Bioinformatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Admission to graduate study at Shepherd University is handled on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 450 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in Data Analytics, Computer and Information Technology, or similar degree. Transcript analysis will be required to ensure students have requisite coursework in math and computer science. Student may need to take additional undergraduate math and computer science courses.
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant’s ability in the field and potential for success in a quantitative graduate program.
- Current resume.
International6453 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6453 USD per year during 12 months.
National6453 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6453 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4365 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4365 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.