This online program provides training in cognition and the learning sciences coupled with educational research and program evaluation skills. This program does not lead to certification.The program's online format complements busy schedules. Classes are taught by the same faculty who teach on UA's campus. The program requires a total of 30 credit hours. This degree program is open to educators and non-educators alike. Our recent graduates include:
- Education professionals
- Leaders in government agencies related to children and youth
- Youth ministers and counselors
- Business managers
- Individuals working in the social sciences interested in exploring the learning sciences
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Education Research
- Statistical Methods in Education
- Evaluation of Classroom Learning
- Evaluation I: Evaluation Theory and Practice
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications accepted year round
DisciplinesEducational Psychology View 46 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International394 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 394 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National394 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 394 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.