At Digital Technologies for Language Teaching (Distance Learning) from University of Nottingham you will be able to pursue your academic and professional interests alongside your life commitments. You will receive regular support from your tutors and from your distance-learning community.
We offer individual careers support for all postgraduate students.
Expert staff can help you research career options and job vacancies, build your CV or résumé, develop your interview skills and meet employers.
More than 1,500 employers advertise graduate jobs and internships through our online vacancy service. We host regular careers fairs, including specialist fairs for different sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Second Language Acquisition and Teaching
- Integrating Technology in Course Design and Assessment
- Game-based learning
- Research Methods for Language Professionals
- Advanced Language Teaching: technology-enhanced creative writing in a foreign language
- Telecollaboration in Language Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Languages Teaching View 56 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) – applicants typically have Qualified Teacher Status or a minimum of one year of approved teaching experience (or equivalent).
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.