For the thesis, the candidate is required to conduct the necessary literature review, undertake the research, analyse the results, write the report and communicate the results at an oral defence. This work need not necessarily be original research, but should be a new application of ideas. The student should register for the thesis in the third semester after having completed at least 12 credits of the course work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Management and Leadership
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Information Systems in Enterprise
- Statistical Methods and Applications
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree Certificate
- Official Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identification Card or residence card
- Personal Photo, with blue or white background
- English proficiency test certificate(it can be submitted later)
- Release or no-objection letter(it can be submitted later)
International9090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6493 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6493 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.