For more information visit the university's website.
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
- Principles of Management
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Degree Certificate
- Official Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identification Card or residence card
- Personal Photo, with blue or white background
- English proficiency test certificate(it can be submitted later)
- Release or no-objection letter(it can be submitted later)
International14025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14025 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11428 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11428 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.