For more information visit the university's website.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
- Principles of Management
- Strategic Management
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree Certificate
- Official Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identification Card or residence card
- Personal Photo, with blue or white background
- English proficiency test certificate(it can be submitted later)
- Release or no-objection letter(it can be submitted later)
International14025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14025 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11428 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11428 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.