At The University of Alabama’s Culverhouse College of Business we bring together a group of highly successful managers, professionals and executives across a broad spectrum of industries and job positions for our Executive MBA Program. Our alumni call their experience in the EMBA Program life-changing, challenging, valuable and transformative. The UA EMBA goal is to provide the tools and opportunities to drive more success for our students, alumni and their companies. We emphasize leadership and improving business skills to further professional and personal aspirations.
UA EMBA offers two convenient formats for working professionals: An every other weekend face-to-face format on the main campus in Tuscaloosa and a once-a-month blended in-class/online format in Huntsville, Alabama.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Basic Accounting for Managerial and Financial Control
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesExecutive MBA View 90 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Application fee: $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents or $80 for international students
- Online Application
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose Essay
- Recommendation Letters
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
The University of Alabama's Executive MBA (EMBA) program requires a minimum of five years of professional work experience
International1069 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1069 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
National454 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 454 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.