This course offers the following two pathways, preparing you for a highly skilled career in industry and/or research.
- If you have a background in computer science or a related subject, this course is an ideal next step, with a variety of optional modules covering the school's research strengths such as artificial intelligence and human computer interactions
- If you have a background in other subjects, modules in the first semester prepare you with fundamentals in computer science, ready for taking various optional modules in the second semester
- artificial intelligence
- automated scheduling and optimisation
- human computer interaction
- intelligent modelling
- mathematical foundations of programming
- mixed reality
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Data Modelling and Analysis
- Design Ethnography
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 112 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
2:1 (or international equivalent) with evidence of an interest or aptitude for programming; graduates from a science or engineering background will be considered with a 55% average mark
International22815 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22815 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.