The University of Alabama Sports Business Management Graduate Program has met the rigorous curriculum standards for Master’s level curricula set forth by the Sport Management Program Review Council (SMPRC). Additionally, the program is endorsed by the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE) and the North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM).
The program includes:
- A design to educate students with theoretical knowledge of the sport industry while giving them opportunities to apply that theoretical knowledge in a real world setting.
- A chance to meet and interact with high-level sport industry professionals surrounding the program not only on faculty but also on our Leadership Council and through our Distinguished Lecture Series each semester.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management & Administration in Sport Management
- Marketing, Sales and Public Relations in Sport Management
- Finance and Accounting in Sport Management
- Law and Ethics in Sport Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Management View 230 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.