This programme in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (CBP) will focus on the evidence based treatment of depression and anxiety disorders.
The central aim of the course is to provide students with a clear understanding of cognitive-behavioural concepts, models, and methods. It is anticipated that those completing the programme will be able to use what they have learned in a safe and effective way in order to enhance the efficacy of their psychotherapeutic interventions.
- Rated 8th in the UK for nursing and midwifery and 5th for Physiotherapy in the Complete University Guide 2018
- We are a leading environment for world class research according to the Research Excellence Framework 2014; 86% of our research activity is rated as world leading and internationally excellent with significant impact on people's health and wellbeing. We have also seen a 35% improvement in the quality of research undertaken in the past five years
- Ranked 5th best in terms of research power in our unit of assessment, a measure which includes the quality of research and number of research active staff according to the Research Excellence Framework 2014
- Our teaching team includes a number of Senior Fellows and Fellows of the Higher Education Academy
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depression
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Anxiety and Related Disorders
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Cognitive Sciences View 126 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in United Kingdom
Applicants must have at least a second class UK honours degree in a related subject and be working in mental health and social care or associated independent sector agencies.
- Other requirements
Applicants without a first degree may be considered for the course based on clinical experience and previous study subject to approval.
EU/EEA12330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12330 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.