This course is available for students who are health and social care professionals seeking to develop nutrition as a new specialism within their clinical practice. The programme is offered over one to six years on a modular basis, so students can complete the diploma or full masters degree to meet their individual continuing professional development needs.
- This programme has been specially developed by professionals in the Division of Nutritional Sciences, in the School of Biosciences, one of the University's most successful schools based at the Sutton Bonington Campus.
- The school is ranked the no. 1 research environment in the UK for agriculture, veterinary and food science in the Research Excellence Framework 2014; 97% of our work in the Schools of Biosciences and Veterinary Medicine and Science was judged to be of international quality
- Our dynamic teaching team offers the opportunity to learn under the guidance of expert practitioners, educators and researchers
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Nutrition
- Obesity Management
- Nutrition Management in Gastroenterology
- Public Health Nutrition Policy
- Professional Practice
- Understanding Changing Behaviour
- Paediatric Nutrition
- Nutrition Support
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 94 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
2:1 (or international equivalent)
- Other requirements
Applicants will normally be required to be a health or social care professional
International24030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24030 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8235 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8235 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.