At Clinical Microbiology (Distance Learning) from University of Nottingham you will study a series of modules which have been designed to appeal to applicants from different professions and organisational roles. There is the flexibility to undertake modules on an individual, stand-alone basis too.
Our MSc graduates are very much in demand by employers in both the private and public sectors and have the opportunity to establish successful careers in a range of areas.
The Clinical Microbiology MSc (Distance Learning) enables you to acquire advanced knowledge of molecular and clinical microbiology to prepare you for hospital-based clinical microbiology, infectious disease and public health positions.
- Viral Pathogenesis and Infection
- Human Pathogens
- Diagnostic Microbiology and Laboratory Methods
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Clinical Syndromes in Infectious Disease
- Prevention and Treatment of Infection
- Infection Control and Public Health
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Biochemistry View 8 other Masters in Microbiology in United Kingdom
- 2:1 honours degree (or international equivalent) in any relevant subject. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.