Food Technology for Industry - Online of Cardiff Metropolitan University is intended to challenge the preconceptions and practice of participants, as well as developing their knowledge, skills and competencies.
No attendance at the university is required for this programme, since it is delivered by electronic means only.
The programme provides the potential for current and aspiring technical and NPD staff including QAs and technologists in the industry to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in in which they work. It is a vehicle for facilitating career progression within an existing company or in order to move to a higher employment position.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Food Quality Management Systems
- Global Food Safety
- Work Based Learning
- Global Food Product Conformity
- Research Methods
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
MSc/PgD/PgC - 180/ 120/ 60
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Food Sciences View 22 other Masters in Food Sciences in United Kingdom
- BSc in Food Science/Technology or relevant honours degree in science. Occasionally applicants with degrees in other disciplines may be considered if the can demonstrate substantial senior-level experience in within the food industry.
- In addition, all candidates must normally be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant setting. The applied nature of the programme and the emphasis on critical reflection requires candidates to have relevant experience on which they can focus and develop their studies.
- All candidates must be working in a food and/or drink manufacturing environment to enable them to apply the practical elements of the assignments.
- Please note that this programme is not suitable for entry directly after graduation, nor for applicants who are seeking a Masters level programme in order to move into the food manufacturing industry.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.