Civil engineering problems require the application of analytical, decision making and critical thinking skills, this course will provide students with the technical knowledge and experience needed to develop these skills. It will also equip students with a range of transferable skills; an ideal combination for a leading career in civil engineering. This course is also taught at The University of Nottingham's Malaysia Campus.
- We have recently invested over £3 million into upgrading our facilities.
- The department has extensive links with industrial sponsors and other organisations, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Our research is supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), UK industrial and commercial companies, UK government departments, charities and the European Union.
- This degree is accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators of the ICE, IStructE, CIHT and IHE.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Civil Engineering Research Project
- Advanced Structural Design
- Geotechnical Modelling
- Coastal Engineering
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 265 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
2.1 (Upper 2nd class hons degree or international equivalent)
International22815 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22815 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.