Physical Education Teaching - Adapted Physical Education from University of Wisconsin La Crosse can be completed while students are enrolled either full-time or on a part-time basis. There is much flexibility for currently employed teachers who only desire additional certification, not a graduate degree.
Graduates of the program are primarily hired by school districts as adapted and/or general physical education teachers. These teachers are often employed as itinerant (traveling) APE specialists within a district and may teach students from grades PK-12 in several schools. Graduates are hired throughout the United States to serve as APE instructional leaders for school districts.
- Diversity in the Physical Activity Setting
- Planning for Effective Instruction in Physical Education
- Curriculum Design in Physical Education
- Analysis and Supervision of Physical Education
- Adventure Education for Physical Educators
- Current Issues in Physical Education
- Disability and Physical Activity Implications
- Sport for Persons with Disabilities
- Teaching and Service Delivery Models in Adapted Physical Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Sports Sciences View 4338 other Masters in Education in United States
- Undergraduate major/minor in physical education and/or sport science/management from an accredited four-year institution.
- Documented course work
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5025 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.