There are no required attendances to Cardiff Metropolitan University for this Dental Technology Learning programme as it is delivered via distance learning. This will necessitate students accessing video conferencing over a PC with a broadband connection. There will be weekly meetings within each module. Students are expected to carry out at least 6 hours of practical work per week in their laboratory/workplace throughout the academic year.
The qualifications allow application for the post of Senior Dental Technician and above within the health service (at MT0 3/A4C Band 6 or higher). Successfully completing the programmes would also allow those in the private sector to carry out more demanding work with an associated higher earning potential.
- prosthodontics (conservation)
- removable prosthodontics (dentures)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDentistry View 26 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
- Due to the specialist nature of the programmes, an initial qualification in dental technology is required. Applicants should have a good honours degree (1st or 2:1 classification) in dental technology.
- Exceptional entry applicants will be considered on an individual basis. Such applicants will need to demonstrate that they are able to benefit from the programme and provide evidence through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
International1730 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1730 GBP per module during 36 months.
National1730 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1730 GBP per module during 36 months.
- GBP 1,730 (per 20 credits)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.