The faculty offers competence in hydrogeology, hydrogeochemistry, hydrometeorology, hydroclimatology, environmental hydrology, ground-water hydrology, surface-water hydrology, vadose zone hydrology, mathematical and statistical methods in hydrology (including stochastic and numerical modeling), water resources systems, and water resources policy.
The Hydrology - Non-thesis Option at University of Arizona is designed for students with interests in the physical, chemical, and biological aspects of the hydrologic cycle, as well as water resources systems, environmental studies, or water policy and the social sciences related to water resources. Students may concentrate in one or a combination of these fields but should acquire some proficiency in all aspects of hydrology and water resources.
Master's Non-Thesis study programs are individually planned to meet each student's professional objectives. Students in the Non-Thesis option are required to complete a Master's Report (professional-level paper). (They are not required to complete a research-based Master's Thesis.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals in Subsurface Hydrology
- Fundamentals in Surface Hydrology
- Fundamentals of Water Quality
- Fundamentals: Systems Approach to Hydrologic Modeling
- Economics of Water, Environmental Markets/Policies
- Natural Resources Law and Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 1841 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should upload required documents to the Graduate College application, including a Statement of Research Interests; a Resume or Curriculum Vitae; Three Letters of Recommendation (instructions provided); copy of Transcripts for all colleges and universities attended; Diploma Certificates (international applicants).
- All of these documents may be uploaded and attached to the Graduate College online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.