Environmental Engineering - Accelerated Master's Program degree offered by the University of Arizona is one of the top ranked graduate engineering programs at UA, and highly ranked nationally.
The Environmental Engineering - Accelerated Master's Program program has long-standing strengths in water and wastewater treatment science and technology as well as technology transfer, hazardous waste treatment, development of environmentally-friendly technologies for industry, and atmospheric research.
Owing to the multidisciplinary strengths of Environmental Engineering, students participate in research collaborations with numerous other programs such as Chemical Engineering, Hydrology and Atmospheric Sciences, Civil Engineering, Mining and Geological Engineering, and Soil, Water and Environmental Science.
This department’s environmental research contributes to the UA being one of the top ranked world programs in environmental science research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical & Environmental Engineering
- Water Chemistry for Engineers
- Water Treatment System Design
- Wastewater Treatment System Design
- Microbiology for Engineers
- Advanced Water and Wastewater Treatment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 244 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Be a continuing University of Arizona undergraduate.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3.
- At the time of application, have completed a minimum of 75 units of undergraduate course work; a minimum of 12 undergraduate units must have been completed in the students major at University of Arizona’s main campus.
- Research experience as an undergraduate is not a requirement, but it is desirable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.