Prepare for health care management careers in a hands-on Business Administration or Health Care from Cambridge College to meet the demands of health care employers, this MBA program is led by faculty who are practicing managers and experts in the health care field.
- Clinical data analyst
- Health informatics consultant
- Nursing informatics specialist
- Health informatics director
- EMR implementation and support specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Management in Health Care
- Healthcare Operations Management
- The U.S. Health Care System
- Financial Management in Healthcare
- Health Care Policy and Ethics
- Quantitative Analysis for Managers
- Accounting for Managers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Health Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1473 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current Résumé and Work Experience - Indicate education and work experience and professional/career goals. Two years of appropriate work experience recommended.
- Personal Statement
- Two Professional Recommendations
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
- A complete, signed application
- Application fee: $100.00
- Completed Application Supplement for F1 International Students
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of your visa (if you are currently in the U.S.)
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. in F1 status)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Second letter of reference
- Current résumé
International11844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.