When you earn your Business Administration degree at Cambridge College, you’ll graduate with the knowledge and the skills to:
- Effectively lead diverse teams and organizations.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to business challenges.
- Analyze financial data and operate strategically within the framework of markets, technology, and resources.
- Demonstrate cultural competence in diverse organizational settings.
MBA Careers and Salary
Earning your MBA will give you a competitive edge in a dynamic job market. It will open new professional opportunities, and prepare you with leadership and communication skills that will enrich your career. Earning an MBA is also a great way to boost your salary.
MBA graduates typically double their salaries within three years of completing their degree and earn an average salary of $142,000.* (Source: Financial Times)
The MBA is a versatile degree that will open the door to management and leadership positions in business, non-profit, and government organizations. Jobs include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant
- Project Management Concepts and Practices
- Operations Management
- Management of Information Technology
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Data Exploration and Visualization
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Finance View 799 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Application Fee: $50, nonrefundable ($100 for international students)
- Current Résumé and Work Experience - Indicate education and work experience and professional/career goals.
- Interview - Interview with and approval of the School of Management Admissions Committee and/or program chair, dean, or regional center director.
- Personal Statement - Write a two-page description of your work experience, professional goals, and why you are interested in pursuing an MBA.
- Two Professional Recommendations - Preferrably including one from an employer.
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
Two years of appropriate work experience recommended.
International23688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.