Communication - Accelerated Master's Program degree offered by The University of Arizona is intended for students interested in enhancing their skill set and competitiveness on the job market and/or in admission to other graduate programs (PhD in Communication, law school, etc.).
The Department of Communication faculty examine ways in which human beings exchange messages with one another, the content of those messages, and the effects they have for individuals and society.
The Department's strong commitment to quality teaching and research has earned its faculty and graduate students numerous teaching awards and a ranking as one of the top Communication programs in the nation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Mass Communication Theory
- Interpersonal Theory
- Theories of Social Influence
- Health Communication Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies View 280 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Must be a current Communication major at the University of Arizona. Completion of a minimum of 75 undergraduate credit hours will be required at the time of application; a minimum of 90 undergraduate credit hours will be required at the time of entry into the AMP. If the student’s GPA falls below 3.3 at the time they have completed 90 units, the student will not be admitted into the program. Courses taken for audit may not be included in the total number of units counted for eligibility or admission.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a minimum of 12 units of undergraduate UA.
- Completion of at least 12 earned undergraduate credits in their major at the University of Arizona’s main campus. Units still graded Incomplete, units graded Pass/Fail or units taken as audit will not count toward the requirement of the 12 undergraduate units.
- Completion or near completion of general education requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.