Gain the skills demanded by employers for data-centric decision making in the global economy. Eller's 10- or 16-month program teaches essential knowledge and skills in three critical areas:
- Data management
- Analytic methods
Dual degree options are available with other programs within the Eller College of Management.
Along with technical skills, students learn to address real world problems, ask the right questions, and propose solutions with insights gained from data. Faculty are top researchers in the field who teach methods so new they’re not in textbooks.
The Master's in Business Analytics at University of Arizona includes professional development. Students who opt for the 16-month plan of study can complete a summer internship.
Management Information Systems
Since pioneering one of the nation's first Management Information Systems (MIS) curricula, the MIS department has been a leader in IT education and research. Our programs—ranked in the top 5 since 1989—reflect the vigorous dynamics of technology today. We have brought in more than $200 million in external funding for research—more than any other MIS program in the world. Our research generates real-world solutions for significant problems and influences our cutting-edge curriculum. Our distinguished faculty win research and teaching awards. Our alumni hold leadership positions in diverse business environments, from Fortune 500 technology and consulting enterprises to emerging new ventures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technical Foundations of Analytics
- Regression Modeling for Analytics
- Data Mining for Business Intelligence
- Data Visualization
- Business Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- Forensic Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- October 15: Round 1
- December 1: Round 2
- February 1: Round 3
- (International Student Deadline)
- April 1: Round 4
- June 1: Round 5
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1662 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For domestic students a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. For international students an US comparable Bachelor's degree.
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher (for the last 60 units completed)
- GMAT or GRE score (No minimum score requirement. Test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment)
- TOEFL minimum score: 80
- 1. Three letters of recommendation
- 2. Resume which includes work experience with dates of employment
- 3. Official GMAT or GRE scores (test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment)
- 4. Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- 5. Official degree(s)/diploma(s) from all institutions attended
- 6. Completed Graduate College Application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 10 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 10 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.