Diverse topics provide a broad view of engineering management, including economics and finance, safety and ergonomics, project management and risk assessment, and taking innovation from the workspace to the marketplace.The Engineering Management degree at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology is offered in a hybrid mode, meaning that it's offered to both on-campus students and distance students simultaneously. Participate as the class happens, over the web, or watch later when it's convenient for you.
- Quantitative Methods
- Operations Management
- Business Strategy
- Safety Management
- Ergonomics for Managers
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Engineering Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Most programs accept applications after the stated deadlines. International- up to 90 days prior to the start date (60 days-domestic U.S. applicants).
DisciplinesManagement Studies Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 1918 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Completed application form. Submit Online
- $35.00 application fee, payable online by credit card at the time of application
- Official transcripts from all U.S. institutions attended. Transcripts must be sent directly by the issuing institution. Documents can be sent electronically or by postal mail. Transcripts sent directly by the applicant are not accepted. Scanned copies are not accepted. A GPA of 3.0 or higher is typically required; students with exceptional ability may apply with less than 3.0 GPA.
- One page statement of purpose/personal statement of goals and research interests.
- GRE score report: The South Dakota Mines school code is 6652. A department copy is not required. Scores of 50% or higher are recommended; strong quantitative scores are expected.
- Three letters of recommendation
International14664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14664 USD per year during 24 months.
National14664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14664 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8520 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Rapid City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.