Featuring extensive field-based training experiences and hands-on learning, Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities (5-12, initial licensure) and Applied Behavior Analysis from Cambridge College prepares you to meet the regulations for licensure of Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities (PreK-8 and 5-12) in Massachusetts and take exams required by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
Students who complete this program will be eligible for licensure to teach in grades PreK-12 as a co-teacher, a consulting teacher or a teacher of record in resource room settings. They will also be eligible to become certified behavior analysts with a teaching license, creating multiple opportunities for employment in fields that are in high demand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Collaboration and Consultation Techniques
- Teaching Phonological and Phonemic Awareness and Phonics
- Inclusion in Math Class
- Pedagogy in Reading and English Language Arts
- Assistive Technology: Modifying the Curriculum for Diverse Learners
- Psycho-Educational Assessment for Teaching Exceptional Students
- Laws and Regulations Pertaining to Behavioral Intervention and ABA
- Supervised Learning Project
- Principles of Language Development Bridging Differences and Disorders
- Adapting Materials for Students w/Disabilities in Gen Ed Classrooms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S. prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 4083 other Masters in Education in United States
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- Official transcript
- Current Résumé
- Personal Statement
- Two Professional Recommendations
- A complete, signed application
- Application fee: $100.00
- Completed Application Supplement for F1 International Students
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of your visa (if you are currently in the U.S.)
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. in F1 status)
- Letter of reference
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Earned bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA required.
International13489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.