At Applied Ergonomics and Human Factors from University of Nottingham you will be taught by a team who are part of the internationally recognised Human Factors Research group and work as researchers and consultants in ergonomics and can share their experiences of applying ergonomics in the real world.
This course has been designed by leading researchers in the field of ergonomics and will give you the skills and experience to apply ergonomics in real world settings. Students receive high levels of support from tutors throughout the course, and distance learning means that students have the flexibility to study when and where it suits them.
Graduates with Applied Ergonomics and Human Factors from University of Nottingham will:
- gain skills and experience to apply ergonomics in real world settings.
- be able to apply gained knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ergonomics Applications in the Workplace
- Practical Ergonomics Investigation
- Ergonomics in Work Organisations
- Human Factors in Context
- Ergonomics Methods
- Human Factors in Interactive Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 59 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- High 2:2 (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.