The programme is designed to give you the human factors or ergonomics experience required in a wide range of manufacturing, service and process industries, enforcement agencies such as Local Authorities and the health service, as well as a grounding for a career in research.You will be taught by a team who are part of the internationally recognised Human Factors Research group and work as researchers and consultants in ergonomics and can share their experiences of applying ergonomics in the real world.
- You can work at times that suit you and your employer and can carry out projects that are closely linked to the needs of your employer.
- There are no geographical limits to this course, it can be studied from any country, all elements are through distance learning
- On completion of the course you will have received the formal education needed to work as an ergonomist and will be eligible to join The Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors as a graduate member.
- After completing the MSc Applied Ergonomics and Human Factors (Distance Learning), you will find that there are opportunities to continue your research within the school through an extensive PhD programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ergonomics Applications in the Workplace
- Ergonomics Methods
- Human Factors in Interactive Systems
- Ergonomics in Work Organisations
- Human Factors in Context
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 250 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
2:2 (Upper 2nd class hons degree or international equivalent)
International11475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11475 GBP per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9450 GBP per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.