- The school is ranked the no. 1 research environment in the UK for agriculture, veterinary and food science in the Research Excellence Framework 2014, with 97% of our work in the Schools of Biosciences and Veterinary Medicine and Science judged to be of international quality
- Academic staff in the school have links with the University's School of Veterinary Medicine and Science, also based on the Sutton Bonington Campus
Careers and professional development
You will have the in-depth knowledge and practical skills to work in areas such as: livestock feed industry, livestock consultancy, pet-food industry, government, teaching or research.
Career destinations have included biochemists, lecturers, medical scientists and scientific researchers. Companies and organisations our graduates have gone on to work for include ADAS, SRUC, ABVista, BOCM Pauls, Domantis GSK, GE Healthcare, Lonza Biologics, Mars Confectionary, Q Chip and Unilever.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Nutrition
- Feed Industry Business and Case Study
- Molecular Nutrition
- Companion and Zoo Animal Nutrition
- Research Techniques in Animal Nutrition
- Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAnimal Sciences View 63 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United Kingdom
2:2 (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject
International24030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24030 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.