This course enables professionals working in the agrifood sector to undertake high-level, structured, continuing professional development.
The University of Nottingham in conjunction with other institutions within the AgriFood Training Partnership are working in partnership to develop and deliver this innovative programme that will enable participants to develop their work-based learning and research skills.
You will have the opportunity to:
- gain a thorough knowledge of Agrifood science and technology
- develop skills of analysing technical problems and work-based problem solving
- develop practical skills in relation to work related situations and issues
- evaluate research in Agrifood and allied disciplines
- This programme has been specially developed by professionals in the School of Biosciences, one of the University's most successful schools, in conjunction with the AgriFood Training Partnership's academic and industrial partners and collaborators
- Our dynamic teaching team offers the opportunity to learn under the guidance of expert practitioners, educators and researchers
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics and Experimental Design for Bioscientists
- Work based research project
You can choose modules to suit your area of interest and personal commitments. Please see our web pages for full list and more information.
The modules we offer are inspired by the research interests of our staff and as a result may change for reasons of, for example, research developments or legislation changes. This list is an example of typical modules we offer, not a definitive list.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 93 other Masters in Food Sciences in United Kingdom
2:1 (or international equivalent) in a biological, chemical, biochemical engineering or other relevant science subject
Fees for the Nottingham part of these courses are charged by the University of Reading and you should contact Reading for further details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.