This masters course is a multidisciplinary taught programme which complements the research strengths of the Institute for Aerospace Technology, drawing on the expertise of staff across the faculty.
This programme aims to provide science or engineering graduates from a diversity of backgrounds, with a solid grounding in current aerospace technologies, together with options to develop an emphasis in manufacturing, advanced materials and structures, and power electronic systems.
- This course offers Managing Projects as an optional module, provided by the Business School, a leading centre for management education, ranked 6th in the UK for research power
- The Faculty of Engineering is ranked 3rd in the UK for research power under the Research Excellence Framework, 2014; more than 98% of engineering research was ranked of international quality, with 85% graded as world-leading or internationally excellent
- This MSc course compliments the research being carried out by the Institute for Aerospace Technology
- The University of Nottingham has been recognised as delivering oustanding teaching and learning, awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Aerospace Technology
- Advanced Engineering Research Project Organisation and Design
- Aerospace Industry Organisation
- Advanced Engineering Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 72 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom
2:1 (or international equivalent)
International22815 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22815 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.