The Meinders School of Business and the Oklahoma State Medical Association partnered to bring healthcare administration-focused coursework to healthcare professionals interested in expanding their business and leadership capabilities in healthcare practice management.
Each course in the Health Care Practice Management course at Oklahoma City University is designed to prepare today's healthcare professional to become a resilient, strategic, innovative, communicative, high-level leader prepared to navigate the challenges of today's healthcare system.
Each course is delivered online, in a 9-week format, to be completed in 1 year. The academic credit earned through the satisfactory completion of the 15-hour certificate can be transferred toward the MBA in Healthcare Administration graduate degree, consisting of 21 additional credit hours.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Effective Leadership & Communication
- Healthcare Marketing & Patient Satisfaction
- Healthcare Financial Strategies & Decision Making
- Medical Law & Regulations
- Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We strongly recommend applying at least six weeks before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Management View 627 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Prerequisites are not required.
- Applicants must demonstrate a basic understanding of analytical techniques and have strong communication skills. Low-cost MBA prep courses are available to enhance the understanding of key subject areas.
Applications are evaluated on an individual basis and consider the following factors:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative 3.0 GPA or above
- 500 to 750 word personal statement and purpose for seeking the degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional resume including academic and professional accomplishments
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (International applicants)
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.