The programme is an integration of technical, managerial and entrepreneurial concepts in the context of the management of construction projects.
The programme has been developed to meet the requirements of experienced site managers and help develop your career towards senior management positions in construction contracting organisations.
In addition, you will also:
- Acquire the tools to address the challenges of managing complex construction projects for the built environment.
- Acquire the tools to deliver solutions which enable efficient and effective use of limited resources whilst recognising environmental concerns and changing social requirements.
- Learn how to lead multi-disciplinary teams formed of a variety of key stakeholders which are tasked with delivering high quality urban environments.
- Develop and undertake in-depth investigation in areas of interest relevant to construction management which integrates knowledge gained, working to a restricted timescale.
The Construction Management Programme at Abertay University is designed to produce highly skilled graduates who are capable of addressing the challenges of managing complex construction. You'll be able to deliver solutions which enable the efficient and effective use of limited resources whilst recognising environmental concerns and changing social environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creation and Management of a Company
- Logistics, Waste Pollution and Processing of Building Sites
- Financial Management of Construction Operations
- Environmental Management
- Innovation in Design
- Project Research Methods and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Technology Management View 284 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications must be made directly through Ecole Supérieure de Conduite de Travaux (ESCT).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.