The language of business today is dependent on information and data management, and the emergence of advanced technologies for capturing, preparing and analyzing data provides unprecedented opportunities for those with business analytics expertise that spans all industries and organizations.
Students in the Business Analytics program from Kent State University gain the technical, analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills needed to be successful business analysts. The curriculum includes integrative capstone analysis projects, and there is an internship option for additional professional development through the on-site Career Services Office.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Identify key characteristics of the business problem
- Identify opportunities and constraints of various data analytical frameworks and tools
- Formulate appropriate data analytic techniques to solve the business problem
- Perform necessary data preparation steps (retrieve, clean and manipulate data)
- Demonstrate necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to implement several data-analytic frameworks using different tools
- Lead and work with teams to frame the business problem
- Convey in writing the outcomes of analytics for stakeholders
- Use visual outcomes of analytics to communicate orally effective messages for stakeholders
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Management Modeling
- Business Analytics
- Advanced Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Analytics in Practice
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Database Management and Database Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 286 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university1
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000-point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- GMAT or GRE (effective spring 2023, GMAT or GRE will no longer be required)
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Online tuition is 24,900 USD.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.