A separate application must be submitted for each program. Students can view admission requirements for each program on their respective catalog page.
At 61 credit hours for the Master of Business Administration - Library and Information Science program at Kent State University , students receive an M.L.I.S.-M.B.A. dual-degree. The curriculum includes 24 credit hours of M.B.A. coursework, 25 credit hours of Library and Information Science courses and 12 credit hours from either business or library and Information science.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critical Thinking: analyze the elements of a business problem and construct well-reasoned solutions
- Digital Technology: employ appropriate tools in order to analyze business problems
- Written Communication: write effective business communications
- Oral Communication: make effective business presentations, using appropriate technologies
- Teamwork: collaborate effectively with others to achieve a common business purpose
- Business Ethics: recognize ethical business dilemmas and use ethical decision making to resolve the dilemma
- Responsible Management: analyze the complex issues confronting organizations and craft solutions to business problems that create long term value and shared prosperity for the broad array of stakeholders
- Global Mindset: distinguish and analyze the key global factors when making business decisions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Ethics
- Managerial Finance
- Information Organization
- People in the Information Ecology
- Information Institutions and Professions
- Research and Assessment in Library and Information Science
- Master's Portfolio in Library and Information Science
- Leadership in Libraries and Information Centers
- Internship in Information and Cultural Heritage Institutions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Library Science Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kent State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000-point scale
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE scores (may be waived for those who qualify)
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 24 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year during 24 months.
Online tuition is 30,700 USD.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.