With Accounting (Certificate NDP) degree offered by the University of Arizona students can obtain additional coursework necessary for becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
The certificate program is also available to students interested in entering the field of accounting with limited previous accounting education. Certain prerequisite courses are available during the summer for these students.
The mission of the Department of Accounting is to:
- Provide top quality accounting education programs and support services, including a focus on critical thinking and business ethics, that attract and graduate an excellent and diverse student body who enjoy productive and successful careers.
- Conduct significant and selective scholarly research in accounting, and integrate it into our educational process.
- Encourage a collegial and supportive culture within the department, a respect and tolerance for people and their ideas, and an environment that supports success and the pursuit of excellence.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with the business, government, and alumni communities in order to increase our value to our constituents and supplement our resource base.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What You'll Learn
- You’ll choose nine to 18 units of online graduate-level accounting coursework tailored to your specific educational needs. From auditing principles to accounting ethics to business law, you’ll dive deep into topics specific to your goals and career path, whether you plan to work in an industry like healthcare or climb the leadership ladder at a Big Four accounting firm.
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting View 65 other Masters in Economics in United States
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per semester during 5 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per semester during 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.