What makes the Executive MBA Americas program at Cornell University different?
Its international classroom and network. Connect with classmates throughout North and South America through live, interactive videoconferencing as you attend in-person classes with your city’s cohort.
The Americas is a truly global program that will advance your career and boost your leadership potential. This executive MBA program is offered in partnership with the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University. You will complete your coursework in 17 months and earn two MBAs: one from Cornell University and one from Queen’s University.
Teamwork is fundamental to the Americas experience—you will work with your local cohort and classmates across North and South America. The diversity among your colleagues will lead to engaging conversations and new ways to solve challenges. Take what you learn in class every other weekend and apply it to your work on Monday. Students say their new perspectives and skills are immediately transferable.
Sampling of student employers:
● Cisco Systems
● Applied Materials
● Fidelity Investments
● Corning, Inc.
● U.S. Navy
● U.S. Air Force
● Anheuser-Busch InBev
● Canadian Olympic Committee
● Cornell University
- The Executive MBA Americas features a highly integrated series of courses that provides a solid grounding in the fundamentals of management and a thorough understanding of advanced management topics.
- The courses are sequenced so that each course builds on the content of the previous courses, allowing ample opportunity to apply your learning to real business situations.
- Throughout the program, your coursework will be augmented by guest speakers and other highly relevant hands-on opportunities in both the U.S. and Canada.
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
After May 15, applications will be accepted on a rolling and space-available basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cornell University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The decision to earn your MBA is an important one. We encourage you to learn more about each of Johnson’s executive MBA programs (the EMBA Americas, the EMBA Metro NY, and the EMBA/MS in Healthcare Leadership) to see which option best aligns with your career ambitions, lifestyle, and current work priorities.
International116076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 164442 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
National116076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 164442 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.