- Global outlook: 900+ international students from 74 different countries
- Among the top 500 universities worldwide (QS)
- European Union diploma
The graduates can harmoniously integrate into multidisciplinary research and production teams, practically participate in high-tech manufacturing process and in business, manage technological production processes that require interdisciplinary knowledge of physics, chemistry, medical physics and biophysics; work in state expert, control and management institutions requiring competence in intersection of natural sciences.
There is a possibility to continue a scientific career by entering third-level (doctoral) studies in many fields of natural sciences in the VU Institute of Chemical Physics, during which a part of studies can be spent in Partners institutions abroad, or joining the scientific groups in the Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, the Life Sciences Center or National Cancer Institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Physics
- Applied Biophysics
- Physical Kinetics
- Digital Optics and Imaging
- Radiation Ecology
- Mass Spectrometry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Biotechnology View 7 other Masters in Biotechnology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Physics, Engineering or Technologies;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (Internationally recognized certificate or Skype interview);
- The selection criterion is based on the weighted average of all grades recorded in the transcript of the academic report and grades of two predetermined exams. The additional points can be earned for relevant scientific activity.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.