University of Redlands Online MALT Fast Facts
- Designed for K-12 teachers who wish to earn their master's degree while meeting the State of California-approved requirements for the Education Specialist Preliminary Credential with an emphasis in Mild/Moderate Disabilities.
- No GRE required.
- Flexible, online format.
- Empowers educators to serve as advocates for the disenfranchised and underserved.
- An advisor guides and supports students from program entry through graduation.
- Positions you for leadership and administrative roles in schools, universities, and other education and human service organizations.
- Foundations of Learning
- Foundations of (Dis)ability and Special Education
- Foundations of Inquiry: Research, Assessment, and Evaluation in Schools
- Inclusion, (Dis)ability, and Classroom Community
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTeaching View 266 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Completed online application
- Verification of passing CBEST
- One official transcript issued by the registrar of a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Evidence of negative TB test result within the last two years
- Evidence of Certificate of Clearance issued by CCTC
- Evidence of subject matter competency.
- Evidence of 50 hours of observation or work with children, preferably in a public school setting or equivalent
- Completion of Child Development or Human Growth and Development course, CLEP exam, workshop or equivalent
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who know your work
- Admission decisions are made by the Departmental Admissions Committee
- Proof of Certificate of Clearance
International730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 730 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!