Accredited by the California Commission on Teaching Credentialing (CCTC), the innovative, interdisciplinary Learning and Teaching (Online) program at The University of Redlands can be completed in as few as 18 months.
As a student, you will:
- Explore historical and contemporary perspectives of cultural diversity, special education, and inclusion
- Design, implement, and assess differentiated culturally responsive teaching practices
- Apply advanced techniques for utilizing student assessment data
- Design, conduct, interpret, and report on research and assessments
- Understand ethical decision-making aligned with the goals of educational justice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Learning
- Foundations of (Dis)ability and Special Education
- Foundations of Inquiry: Research, Assessment, and Evaluation in Schools
- Inclusion, (Dis)ability, and Classroom Community
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 489 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Completed online application, fill the form on this page to reach an enrolment advisor
- 500-word statement
- Evidence of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Verification of passing CBEST
- One (1) official transcript issued by the registrar of a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Evidence of negative TB test result within the last two years
- Evidence of Certificate of Clearance issued by California Commission of Teacher Credentialing
- Evidence of subject matter competency, completion of waiver program or passage of CSET
- Evidence of 50 hours of observation or work with children, preferably in a public school setting or equivalent
- Completion of Child Development or Human Growth and Development course, CLEP exam, workshop or equivalent
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals
International24640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 USD per credit during 18 months.
National24640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.