Open to students regardless of their business experience, the University of Redlands Online MBA brings together intellectually curious, diverse students to explore the world of business.
Gain functional business knowledge
Develop foundational business acumen while tailoring your degree with additional expertise in finance, general business, location analytics, or marketing. Learn to apply business knowledge across multiple, diverse scenarios.
Master communication and leadership
Learn to communicate effectively so you can clearly articulate your purpose and vision to a team.
Analyze from multiple perspectives
Gain multiple perspectives on business challenges, leading to a deeper level of understanding and creative solutions. Use ethical reasoning to determine how a proposed solution may affect your company as well as the wider community.
Grounded in the liberal arts, the Redlands' Master of Business Administration degree develops your ability to be innovative, decisive, and driven by a true sense of purpose.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Investment Theory and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
A completed application would include:
- Official transcript from a regionally-accredited institution from which you earned a bachelor degree or higher
- Current resume
- Writing sample (choose one of the following options):
- Prior academic writing sample
- Graduate essay
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International20736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 864 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 864 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.