Open to students regardless of their business experience, Redlands focuses on four important areas:
- Gaining functional business knowledge
- Mastering communication in leadership and teamwork situations
- Analyzing business problems from different perspectives
- Pursuing the ethical framework of business decisions
- Individuals begin the program with three courses that focus on business fundamentals. Students with an undergraduate degree in business or related field may be eligible to waive these courses. After the first three courses, you’ll continue through an 18-month program designed to build your business savvy and real-world skills.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Investment Theory and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 406 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
A completed, application, including:
- Official transcript(s) for each institution from which you earned a degree
- Current resume
- Graduate essay
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.